Written by Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association
Autumn Adventures in Livermore Valley
The long days of summer and harvest are coming to a close. The vines are turning vibrant fall colors and this is the perfect time to get out and enjoy Livermore Valley.
Here are our top picks for Autumn Adventures in Livermore Valley:
- Music in the vineyards. What’s better than a glass of wine while listening to a great band and taking in the scenic beauty that is Livermore Valley? Not much can beat that! Check out Las Positas Vineyards’ Evening in the Vineyards Concert Series, featuring Simple Creations on 10/7 or Livermore Valley winemaker Mark Clarin, playing on the patio at Nottingham Cellars on 10/21.
- Halloween Candy Wine Pairing. That’s right, you deserve a treat for those hand-sewn costumes. Cedar Mountain Winery hosts this special seasonal wine pairing every Friday- Sunday in October long so you can pick out all the good pieces of candy from the trick or treat bucket to go with your favorite wines. Don’t worry, we won’t tell your kids!
- Yoga in the Vineyards. Okay, after all that candy business it’s time to do something active. It’s all about balance, right? Meet us at the McGrail Vineyards barrel room on Oct. 18 to relax, unwind and be rewarded with…wine!
- Haunted Hallow Wine Walk. The grounds at Concannon Vineyard are transformed as the ghosts of vintages past tell their haunting tales, Oct. 27-29. More info and tickets available here.
- Take advantage of the cooler weather and see the beauty of Livermore Valley at a slower speed. Fall is the perfect time to ride your way through wine country. Try a rental from Pedego Danville electric bikes or Segway of Livermore.
For more information about Livermore Valley Wineries and upcoming events click here. Share your autumn adventures in Livermore Valley by tagging us and using #livealittlemore. Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest Livermore Valley news and events.
Tags: Wine Events