Written by Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association
Save Water, Drink Wine
You may have heard that California has a bit of a drought situation going on. With Earth Day right around the corner, I thought it’d be the perfect time to get Down to Earth with a few fun activities:
- Tour the Drought Resistant Garden Trail
- Bike, don’t drive with the Livermore Bikeways Map
- Celebrate Earth Day at The Steven Kent Winery. With a four bottle purchase you will receive a complimentary insulated, recyclable tote bag.
- Charles R Vineyards will have a special guided tasting and pairing with their winemaker.
- Fenestra Winery is hosting its 2nd Annual Earth Day Event.
- Spring in to Rhone at Les Chenes Estate Vineyards
Always remember to stay hydrated with both water and wine and maybe end your weekend with a little rain dance… we can never have too much water!