On Sunday of Labor Day Weekend, Livermore Valley wineries celebrate the exciting crush season and 37 years of the Harvest Wine Celebration. Each winery hosts activities including wine tasting, arts, crafts and music. Don't forget to come back on Monday for additional tastings at participating wineries. Wine lovers have come from all over the Bay Area and beyond for the past 35+ years to enjoy this unique event. Don't miss out on this wine country celebration!
$40 in advance | $45 day of at participating wineries
Tickets include wine tastings, commemorative Livermore Valley Wine Country GoVino glass, wine discounts and activities.
Special Harvest Activities:
- Vineyard Tours at Murrieta's Well
- Cork demonstrations at Retzlaff Vineyard
- Guided tour of the vineyards at Page Mill winery discussing organics, and the transition to biodynamic farming!
- Aroma bar at Big White House Winery
- Bottle your own Cuvee at Eckert Estate Winery
- Barrel and food pairing at Wente Vineyards
- Discussions with the Winemaker at Wood Family Vineyards
Click here to view the all of the participating wineries, activities, and other details for the weekend!
Make your Harvest Wine Celebration weekend extra memorable with help from our local hotels, transportation operators, and restaurants. Celebrate with all the activities on Sunday and then relax and take full advantage of your long weekend by visiting all participating wineries on Monday for additional tastings.
Extraordinary Tour Services - Transportation Packages
#1-Harvest festival Group shuttle service- $89* per person
- Includes event wrist band/wine glass and all day shuttle to participating wineries.
- Participants will meet at a central Livermore valley location at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday September 2, 2018.
- We will visit as many participating wineries possible in the allocated time frame-Noon to 5:00 p.m. Cold waters will be provided!
#2 -Harvest festival Private all inclusive services-$159* per person (minimum 6) or $139* ( minimum 10)
- includes event wrist band/wine glass, pick up at your location,sparkling wine, snacks and waters for the ride. Stops at as many of the participating wineries as you like and a picnic lunch.
- We will customize the day to your timeline-staying at each winery as long as you wish so you can optimize your experience. Of course picking you up and dropping you at your desired location keeps all safe and not having to drive at all!
+ standard gratuity/service charge
To reserve contact us at email@example.com or call us at 925-788-5666 or 925-788-3458.
**While in Livermore Valley Wine Country, we ask you to drink responsibly and encourage you to select a designated driver or arrange for transportation. There are a number of transportation services available—town cars and limousines for small groups, taxis for individuals and chartered buses for larger groups—all services that can arrange to drive you.
Check out the Transportation Partners of the Livermore Valley Wine Country, while we work on putting together some packages for you. We thank them for their support and encourage registrants to make transportation arrangements at their earliest opportunity.